Wednesday 30 January 2013

Valentine's Day Crystal Prize Package Contest!
In celebration of Valentine's Day, I've decided to hold a contest for everyone :D

Prize: Unconditional Love Crystal Package (seen in image above) that includes a copper wire wrapped clear quartz crystal pendant, two tumbled rose quartz and a rose quartz chunk<3
<3 The perfect gift for your sweetheart <3

Instructions on how to enter (it's simple!):
1) To be eligible to win, you must be a "liker" of Linnea's Crystals on facebook. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/linneascrystals
2) You must post a comment below in this blog post (please make sure it includes your full name)
3) Optional: To get extra entries into the contest, share the URL link message about the contest on facebook (it will be on Linnea's Crystals page)! 1 share = 1 extra entry
You may share as many time as you like :)

The contest begins right now! It will end on Thursday February 14th, 2013 at 12:00pm. Once I have drawn the winner, they will be notified on this blog post with the next set of instructions. Please reply to the post within 72 hours or I will re-draw. Please do not contact me on facebook about this contest as facebook has nothing to do with holding this contest. 

This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Linnea's Crystals and not to Facebook.



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift to offer on such a day filled with hopefully love, joy, and happiness... I don't particularly celebrate Valentines day myself, but I think each day should be a day for celebrating love in all aspects of life - I absolutely love my beautiful amethyst crystal and would love to add to my collection of crystals <3

    Amanda.Cupples

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loving gift to offer..
    I will surely be sharing.
    Many Blessings,
    IG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I finally remembered! These are beautiful :)

    Mandeep

    ReplyDelete